I don't know if we are already hitting the "Terrible Two's" or if these
ear infections are the cause, But Kenaddie my happiest baby has
been so dang ornery! I hope after her tubes things
change cause man she's difficult!
ear infections are the cause, But Kenaddie my happiest baby has
been so dang ornery! I hope after her tubes things
change cause man she's difficult!
This is my new way of getting ready everyday! Notice the mess?
She pulls everything out, gets into my Jewelry (my dad has even had to come save the
day and take the sink apart once.), and now it is the make-up!
She pulls everything out, gets into my Jewelry (my dad has even had to come save the
day and take the sink apart once.), and now it is the make-up!




7 comments:
Ashley's going through this stage too, and I just want to pull my hair out!
Wow! She completely reminds me of Linsey at that age....she grew out of it, eventually! But, your baby is really cute, even with messy hair and lipstick on her cheek!
Give her lots of loves, and count your blessings that they don't stay two forever....
She's still so cute! I know how you feel. I've been going through it with Porter too.
How funny! She is so cute. How can you be mad at her! Enjoy every moment...they fly by way to fast.
You're so funny! Sorry, but I wouldn't go with the ear theory! For some reason the terrible twos with my kids has always hit closer to 18 months and for us they don't end until they're like....4!
Ashley got tubes put in her ears when she was 14 months old. It was great! She was a much happier kid. She still had the terrible twos, but I can't imagine what they would have been like had she not gotten tubes.
Peyton's there to.....will we all survive??? She's adorable even when she's crying!
Post a Comment