Monday, January 12, 2009

Holidays

Wow! We have been busy over the Holidays. We had a great Christmas and enjoyed being together.


The girls before our annual Christmas Eve Party at Grandma & Grandpa Lowrys.

Kenaddie was NOT a fan of Santa this year. She was so mad when we tried making her sit on his lap. Good Times.


Courtney turned 8 and chose to be Baptized on her birthday. It was a great day for her and we are so proud of her. She is growing up to fast!


Courtney and Jared before being Baptized.

I loved this pose of her. I saw her and had to take her picture.

3 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love her dress...and I remember when you got baptized...(makes me feel old, but I don't remember any of my other friends' baptisms...) Congratulations!

Linda said...

Courtney is just beautiful! Can't believe she is 8 years old! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Good to see you post again!

Leah said...

Your girls are SO cute!