Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing all the cute
costumes. Courtney had to be Hannah Montana this year, Brooklyne
was the cutest Minnie Mouse ever and Kenaddie
was a Bumblebee. We started the day off at the school
for the costume parade and three out of four big chills spilling!
(Why did we think we needed big chills at 9:00a.m.?)
I helped in Brookie's Kindergarten class and then we went
trick or treating at Grandma Marilyn's work.
Kenaddie was a trooper and loved getting treats. Shewas the sweetest little Bee and we even had her saying "Bee"

Here is cute little Brookie in her Minnie costume! Wow, what
a change from Spiderman! (Remember she had
to be Spidey a few years ago?) Crazy kid! I think she
just likes to drive ME crazy!
a change from Spiderman! (Remember she had
to be Spidey a few years ago?) Crazy kid! I think she
just likes to drive ME crazy!


7 comments:
That Minnie costume is so cute. They all looked great. I wish that I could have seen them in person. What cute girls you have!
The look adorable!
They look so cute! Glad you had a good day! Let's do lunch again soon!!!
Your girls are ADORABLE!!!! So cute! Thanks for the updated post!
Their adorable! They all look so happy, way to go!
So cute! You going to breakfast on the 15th?
Cute costumes, Raylene! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment