Last night Annie, Roshan, and I decided to go have a girls night out. Life has been kinda hectic lately, we all needed a enjoyable pedicure. Let's just say I should have stayed home.
So we started the evening off at the Lindon Walmart for pedicure's. So I sit down in my chair. Their is no place to set my drink down, the lady helping me doesn't start my massage chair so I have to figure it out myself. Let's just say it was misery! It was the most painful, unenjoyable pedicure ever! She was so brutal! I had to fight back tears it was so painful. It's a dang good thing I've had good pedicure's before and love getting them done or this would be my last.
So we get to Los Hermano's for dinner. Our waiter walks up and he is quite cute. So I think this will make up for the awful pedicure. I order my food al a carte. For those who don't really know me I HATE beans. I don't want to look at them let alone have them on my plate. Well, I get my order and freaking beans everywhere! My burrito is touching the beans, so I spend the next 5 minutes cutting off the soiled part of my burrito. Luckily Annie traded me forks after so I didn't have to have the stupid beans on my fork.
I am normally a very easy going person. I don't usually cry over lame things. So either my girls are rubbing off on me or I need to have a nice vacation.
We did have a great time other than that. We always have tons of fun when we get together. I am lucky to have such cool neighbors.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Post OP G.N.O.
Posted by Custer Family at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Dude! I went to Los Hermanos the other day too. I love that place. Maybe you should have told them to remake the thing. They would have. I'm sorry that you had to look at the beans and even touch them. Maybe we could go together next time and we could share a deep friend icecream.
Sounds like your dinner was worse than when we went to lunch at the Malt Shoppe! Sorry you had a bad night.
You poor thing! I'm sorry things seemed to not be going your way! I get your bean thing though - I'm like that with mayonnaise! Maybe next time will go better!
Raylene, I didn't know you hated beans! I absolutely love Mexican food, except for those nasty beans. I seriously want to puke anytime I look over at Jeff to see him place a fork full into his mouth. I get so mad when they place a plate in front of me with beans contaminating my enciladas after I specifically ask for "NO BEANS!." I'm not as nice as you though. I make them take it back because even the smell makes me sick! Sorry you had a bad dinner and aggressive pedicure!
Happy happy birthday today! Hope you get to do something fun this weekend.
Please don't think I am stocking you...I found the blog while looking for your email..on facebook. BUT I am really glad I get to see your little family....I remember when we were their age! Those were the good ol' days...swimming, playing "mom", and trying to stay clear of the boys in the neighborhood!
Post a Comment