I have been such a slacker with my blog lately. I feel horrible I never posted Brooklyne's first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited to start school until, the second week she just became terrified of school. She just cried every night and got so worked up about leaving me. We had a struggle getting things situated at school. She is doing fine now. 
This is Brookie is her favorite school outfit on her first day.
Isn't she stinkin' cute?
I was a little worried about her finding her seat. So, I followed the bus to check
on her. I swore I would not be an embarassing mom to my kids!

This is Brookie is her favorite school outfit on her first day.
Isn't she stinkin' cute?
I was a little worried about her finding her seat. So, I followed the bus to checkon her. I swore I would not be an embarassing mom to my kids!
1 comments:
What a cute mom! I would have done the same thing. She is so cute!
Post a Comment