So today school started. I thought I was so ready for the kids to be back in school, until Courtney got on the bus. She has been my big helper after my surgery last week. She has been bathing and getting Kenaddie ready for the day, playing with her while I rest, carrying her when I couldn't. She has been so helpful, I was really freaked out how I was going to get through the day without her. After plenty of crying to some friends and my mom(Thanks guys!) I made it through. Now we just need to get through tomorrow for Jared to get home from hunting.
Courtney looked so cute in her new clothes and her new haircut. Wow 2nd grade! Kindergarten here we come next week! If Brooklyne can wait that long.
The "Gymbo Girls in their cute new school clothes. Way to spoiled. Courtney wanted to wait and wear her "Apple" outfit for Brookie's first day.

4 comments:
Raylene, she is a cutie! I love her hair! So...you had surgery? I hope you're doing well and healing.
I love Courtney's hair! She's such a cutie!
She's getting so big. I can't believe grown up she looks (I know, not what a mom wants to hear, huh). She's adorable.
She is so beautiful! She really is a good helper (remember at the Malt Shoppe how she was so afraid of Kennaddie touching anything because everything was so dirty!)
Post a Comment