The girls and I got bored one day and decided to add some color to our front yard.
We went to Home Depot and got a bunch of flowers. Kenaddie and
Brooklyne were so fun and cute trying to help me out. Every time I turned around
Kenaddie was stealing the shovel and carrying the flowers
around. She is getting so mobile and turning into a little stinker.
Brooklyne just loves to help do everything. She
picked out the special red and white stripy petunias (not my
favorite selection) She planted her own special flower
to take care of. She's a sweetie.
We went to Home Depot and got a bunch of flowers. Kenaddie and
Brooklyne were so fun and cute trying to help me out. Every time I turned around
Kenaddie was stealing the shovel and carrying the flowers
around. She is getting so mobile and turning into a little stinker.
Brooklyne just loves to help do everything. She
picked out the special red and white stripy petunias (not my
favorite selection) She planted her own special flower
to take care of. She's a sweetie.



3 comments:
So sweet! You have darling girls and a beautiful yard!
Beautiful flowers and beautiful girls!
How cute. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment