Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little Bruizer


So my new enjoyment for the week right now is a really intense step aerobic class at the Legacy Center. I try to go every tuesday night. It's kinda my get out of the house
and have some me time. This is what I came home this weekKenaddie was walking up the driveway and fell flat on her face. (That is were the forehead bruise
came from.) Brookie was trying to help her. So she picked her up and started
carrying her to Jared and Brookie fell while holding Kenaddie
and Kenaddie hit her face on the concrete yet again.

Kenaddie was so upset when I got home. Her lip was all swollen up, dried
blood in her nose. Nasty bruise in the center of her forehead.
The worst part about it. I was waiting for another forehead bruise to go away to
do her 1 year old pictures (Ya, she is almost 15 months! She just always has a bruise,
black eye or snotty nose with ear infection.) Now she has this sad little face. So no pictures
any time soon. I guess I will wait till two!


6 comments:

Linda said...

Poor Kenaddie! She really looks banged up! She's cute regardless!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Oh no! She is so cute but that bruise looks so painful. Isn't that always the case when you want to get picures taken? You might as well get them taken because thats what she looked like at that age always had a bruise. No need to wait until she doesn't have one or you will be waiting forever. They are such cute kids.

Cara said...

Poor thing. That looks so painful! I've given up on waiting for my kids to not have some type of ailment or injury....we'd never get pictures taken. Abi's most recent ones had a bruise smack dab in the middle of her forehead! Oh well, what do you do.


So, Tuesday night aerobics sounds like fun.

Michael and Kari said...

Oh, so sad! Poor baby! Isn't that always the case - it seems like you can never schedule pictures without something getting in the way.

Tiff said...

Im dying that looks so painful! poor kid - we missed you guys at the bbq on the 4th we need to get together!

Michelle said...

OUCH! Poor kid.