Kenaddie and Logan had their first bath together. They are so cute together. Annie and Eddie babysat our kids so Jared and I could go on a date. How nice was it to come home to a bathed
baby asleep in her bed and the older kids in P.J.'s and in bed. (They did
get out of bed when we got home though. (Dangit)
Thanks Annie! Your Awesome
baby asleep in her bed and the older kids in P.J.'s and in bed. (They did
get out of bed when we got home though. (Dangit)
Thanks Annie! Your Awesome


2 comments:
Kenaddie is so cute(so is Logan!) I'm glad you and Jared were able to have a night out on the town. I remember those days.....now Jim and I are just happy to sit home in front of the tv and watch a redbox movie!
They are so cute together!
Post a Comment