Saturday, May 31, 2008

Krazy Dayz of May

May was a crazy month or us. We always seem to be running here or there.
Kenaddie took her first steps early this month. She has mastered it
and is everywhere getting into everything. We finally finished
the last of the dance competitions for the year. We also went camping for
the first time this year.

Kenaddie strutting her stuff. She is crazy.


The girls had a Tea Party with Grandma Marilyn.
When my mom asked the girls if they wanted to have a tea party,
Brookie said "But, Grandma we aren't suppose to drink Tea."
I guess she does listen to us.


Kenaddie enjoying her first popscicle. Not sure what to do
at first.


Brooklyne graduated from pre-school. She is growing up so fast. She
was my baby for so long, i still think of her as my baby.


Kenaddie and Jared on a four-wheeler ride. Notice how Jared
has her zipped up in his coat.

Courtney riding the Chadwick's little four wheeler.

Morgan and Brooklyne on the wheeler, before they crashed
into Nolan's truck.


The fire pit Brooklyne fell in and burned her hands on.
Luckily it was the next morning and it wasn't too hot. But it still
was pretty scary.

Courtney and Brooklyne at The Dance Party.
We all went to Jump On It for Pizza and Fun.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Raylene, I was so excited to see your new post! Your girls are growing up so fast and they are all so cute! Looks like you have been having fun. When are we going to get together?

Leah said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I can remember when Brookelynn was born. I can't believe she'll be in kindergarten!

Cyndi said...

so fun! I love the part about the tea part, what a cutie!

Michelle said...

Your girls are so cute, Raylene.

Oh, I need your email address. Will you email me at johansonfamily@gmail.com?
I miss you, girl!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

What fun pictures of your family! I love that picture of Courtney on the side of the page ont he front of the blog in her dance pose. She is so beautiful. Your kids are so darling. You look like you are having lots of fun. Call me soon.

Rod and Kandace said...

Such beautiful little girls!

Cara said...

Those are great pictures and fun memories. I laughed at the "riding before crashing into Nolan's truck". To funny!

Michael and Kari said...

Looks like your summer's off to a fun start! Now if we could just do something about the weather.....