So, I went grocery shopping on Thursday without Courtney & Brookie. My neighbor let them come over and play while I went. While I was gone, Courtney decided she should cut a section of her hair because "It was in my eyes and was bugging me" So she cuts her hair right in front to the scalp! I mean come on, don't seven year olds know not to do that? I was pretty ticked. Good thing we have Katie (my sister in law) who tried to fix the unfixable.
I was waiting for Kenaddie's forehead bruise to heal so I could get pictures of my kids for fathers day. Now what do I do? What is it with my kids and scissors?
Sunday, June 8, 2008
7 year olds should know better
Posted by Custer Family at 12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah, the dreaded scissors! That's so funny (now, right??). I'm sure its not as bad as you make it sound - we need pictures! I think I'd hide the scissors!
Oh, Man! Ashley did this several months ago. She cut about 3 inches off and tried to hide it under some paper in the trash can. I guess she didn't think I would notice 3 inches of hair missing! :)
I think they always manage to do this when you have pictures scheduled, too.
I think my brother was around seven when he cut my hair, but it wasn't just a section. He cut off my entire hair! I'll have to remember to keep my scissors hidden. I can just imagine my son cutting my daughters hair.
It's great to see what you guys are up to through your blogs, Raylene! You have such a cute family.
Oh no! What are kids thinking? ( or do they think?!) I hope it grows out soon. Glad you have Katie to help you fix it! Gotta love the kids!
Post a Comment