Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dancing Divas

Today was our very first dance competition. It was so exciting! All the girls were so good and so brave. We had to wake up at 5:30 to be in Clearfield by 7:00.


Courtney in her lyrical costume. They danced to twinkle twinkle little star.
It was a cute dance.



Courtney's lyrical performance.


Brooklyne's class just before performance. Brooke is hiding a bit.


Brooke & Jayden (her cousin) in their lyrical costumes.


Brookie's Ballet pose.



Courtney & her friend Addie in their Material Girl costume. They were amazing!
They even got to wear fake eyelashes!
They are the cutest little divas!

Brooklyne's Jazz Dance 1st place
Courtney's Jazz Dance 3rd place
Brooklyne's Lyrical Dance 1st place
Courtney's Lyrical Dance 1st place

Congratulations Dancing Diva's

8 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! They're both so beautiful. Congrats on the awards.

Michael and Kari said...

You have such cute girls Raylene! I love the dance costumes! Girls look like so much fun!

Leah said...

They look beautiful! Where do you have them in dance at?

Linda said...

Your girls are so pretty! I'm glad you updated your blog!

Tiff said...

Oh I am so glad you updated I always check your blog and am so bummed - where do your girls take dance? Isn't it so fun going to competitions I love it! I can't believe your baby is 1 how crazy - by the way we are going to hannah montana to how fun!

Michelle said...

Your girls are so cute, Raylene.
Congrats on the awards!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cara said...

Beautiful girls! Looks like a lot of fun. I love the new look of your blog.