Wow! Kenaddie is growing up way to fast, she is already turning one. What a fun week we had. We went to lunch on Thursday with Kenaddie's cousins Jayden and Halle, and with Logan (Kenaddie's adorable boyfriend.)

On friday night we had our big family party. Boy, was it crazy! Kenaddie was not happy about everyone looking at her and singing. She wanted a piece of cake and nothing else. After every bite of her cake she would say yum. She did enjoy watching the other kids open her presents too. She didn't have much of a chance to do it hers
elf.

6 comments:
I can't believe she's already one! I saw her picture on Good Things Utah!
You have the cutest girls! So, Raylene, how did you luck out and get the ageless gene? You look amazing!
She is so cute, Raylene.
By the way, you look great!
I saw her picture on TV too! Its crazy how fast a year can go by!
Kenaddie is so cute! And you look fantastic! Looks like you all had a fun time!
One already. Time flies. All you girls are just beautiful!
Post a Comment