
Well 10 years ago today, I married my amazing Husband. Wow it just seems like yesterday, we were standing in front of the temple. A lot has happened in those 10 years. I will remember forever all the fun we have had together. Our first apartment was so small. Probably the size of a Motel 6 room. We did not care we were just so excited to be together. We were so poor trying to get through school. I worked at a Dr office, not even making 10 dollars an hour, while Jared went to school full time working part time. I honestly don't know how we lived. (Well actually I do but, we won't go into that right now). My car at the time was a sweet sports car that I paid more on the car payment a month than our rent. I did have to give that car up for an old old Toyota Celica. It was worth it though.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
10 Great Years
Posted by Custer Family at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congratulations Raylene and Jared on 10 years!!! This means I have known you for almost ten years. I remember your sweet Nissan. And I remember your face when you told me you didn't have it anymore. BUt hey, look where we've come in 10 years!!
Happy Anniversary. Hope you did something fun!
Congrats!!!! Ditto with Kelly on hoping you did or are going to do something fun. 10 years is a big deal!
Congratulations on 10 years! I totally had to take a double take at Jared, he looks SO much like Josh in that picture!
Oh my gosh I can't believe it has been 10 years! By the way I totally remember your 1st apartment we played games there once - it was awesome you guys lucked out compared to our basement in the ghetto - I swear no matter what those are some of the best memories! Congrats on 10 years that is crazy...
Congrats! That is a great accomplishment now days. You look beautiful!
Hey Raylene - I found your blog off Cara's and various others. Congrats on 10 years! So the big question is - are there any big celebration plans?
Kari (Brown)
Here's to another 10 great years. And awesome anniversaries!
Congratulations Raylene and Jared! That is awesome.
that last post was Linda Easley!
Hey Raylene! It's been a while! I saw your site through Linda Easley's. I hope it's OK that I checked it out. Congrats on 10 years! We have a blog at jeffandlyd.blogspot.com if you want to check it out sometime. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! They're beautiful just like their mom. Take care!
Lydia (fellow Cherry Tree alum) lydiazollinger@yahoo.com
Horray for Blogging! I found your page through Tiff's! I will check back often now!
Hey, Raylene. Congrats on 10 years of marriage.
I miss you, girl.
Michelle (Blevins) Johanson
You made it ten whole years!! Just teasing. Congrats to you. I can't honestly believe that it has been that long. It will be 10 for me in a few months too. Way to go, man.
I saw cute Kenaddie's picture on GTU. Good job! We'll be calling you soon to come visit. :)
Post a Comment