I had a cute story on here yesterday. But, I was nervous it would make Courtney embarassed so I took it off. She is growing up and starting to worry what people will think. She wants to do everything just perfect (OH NO! I think she got that from her mom) She is a sweet heart I love her so much!

I love this picture of Brookie. Her eyes just look so blue. She was so excited at the beach. She started chasing a seagull and ended up getting lost at the beach. I was terrified when I finally spotted her she was quite aways down the beach. I ran to her so fast, just as she relized she was lost. It was awful. But that is my Brooke.
I felt like I needed to Post our Beach Pictures to help with the winter blues. I do love snow I just think it is beautiful (when it is fresh with big fluffy flakes and no footprints). I do admit I am ready for spring I want my Tulips to come up and do start doing some yard work.
2 comments:
I love that story about Courtney! It made me laugh out loud. Thanks for posting pictures of the beach...seriously when is winter going to be over?
Oh how I have winter blues! I am so excited to do yard work - bring it on!!!
Post a Comment