

Well yesterday was a milestone for our family. Courtney turned 7 years old and Kenaddie had her nine month Birthday. I can't believe how fast the time has went. We woke up at the crack of dawn to make Courtney's favorite breakfast. (Yes, I got up before 8:30). Even Jared went to work a little late for Courtney's day. She of course got a new outfit for her birthday and some heelys.
Kenaddie just today starting crawling. She has been getting up on her hands and knees for a few weeks now, but hasn't showed much interest. Today while I was wrapping some presents she crawled over to me to get a hold of the scissors. (oh no not another Brooke.)
Friday, January 4, 2008
7 years & 9 months
Posted by Custer Family at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are an awesome Mom! I think getting up before 9am is for sure before the crack of dawn. Your girls are so adorable.
I can't believe you have a 7 yr old I am still in denial...
and of course Kennadie's bow is to die for why am I not suprised! I am proud she is crawling I can't believe it where does the time go - I'm praying to make it about 10 months before crawling that would be nice!!!
Wow a 7 year old! I remember when we lived the 4-plexes and Courtney was still a baby!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe that she is 7! I remember when you were pregnant with her.
Post a Comment