The girls in their new Christmas dresses. I wish it was as easy to find cute clothes for me and to look as cute in the clothes I buy for myself. They need to have a momboree or something. Oh well at least they look cute and are fun to dress. Christmas is going to be so much fun this year. I can't wait! Merry Christmas to all.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Cheetah Girls
Posted by Custer Family at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE the Cheetah look and their matching accessories! I'm having clothing envy. And I second the motion for a Momboree.
So cute! You always look CUTE Raylene!
Oh they look so cute I love it & I love there matching bows to cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys Christmas eve you are coming right?
I love that picture...I wish Abbi would let me put a bow on her head!
And Merry Christmas to you!
You always have your girls looking so cute. Its just not fair. It doesn't matter how great the outfit is, or how cute I make their hair, my girls never look as good as your girls. I love those dresses and bows. So great. Also the fall pictures are fabulous too.
Post a Comment