Thursday, December 6, 2007

Santa Baby

We went to the mall one afternoon to see Santa (really it was for the Gymboree coupon). I was surprised at how happy Kenaddie was to sit on Santa's lap. She just held on to his finger and gave the classic Kenaddie smile. She is so fun. Brooklyne was still scared of Santa this year, so no pics of her. Maybe next year. Courtney was upset that she didn't get to see Santa (she was at school) I did assure her I told Santa what she wanted. She said Santa could get her whatever he wants this year anything would be good. She is just so sweet.

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Hi-
I told you I was going to get on and find your blog right when I got home. I love it!!! so cute so fun to see pics of your girls and by the way those pics you took look great maybe you should go into photography! I am going to add you as my friend so I can keep updated with your cute family how exciting & we need to go to that girls house soon!

Leah said...

I can't believe how cute Kennadie looks and that she wasn't scared!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

She has your smile in that picture. She is so beautiful. You are so beautiful yourself. Love ya!

Rod and Kandace said...

I keep telling you, she is the cutest little baby ever.

Cara said...

Amazing she's not scared. She is a doll. Your girls are always in the cutest outfits and bows! Of course, you are to.