

Aren't they sweet in their matching fall dresses. I tried being a photographer one day up by the Provo River Trail. I love the fall.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thanksgiving
Posted by Custer Family at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aren't they sweet in their matching fall dresses. I tried being a photographer one day up by the Provo River Trail. I love the fall.
Posted by Custer Family at 8:47 PM
4 comments:
I love the pictures of your girls! They are SO pretty!
They are just beautiful. I love pictures in the leaves. And I totally agree that your Mom is the best! She's always been so super nice and fun to be around.
You have Three beautiful girls. We love you guys so much, have a happy holiday. XOXOXO
Way adorable! I love fall too.
Hey consider yourself TAGGED! For details on rules of the game go to my blog!
Post a Comment