




we had an amazing time at disneyland. the girls loved meeting the princesses. brooke is obsessed with ariel now. she loved the rides until she got drenched on splash mountain. courtney was oour dare devil this trip. all the really scary rides they were her favorites. kenaddie as usual just smiled and chilled out in her stroller. she loved ariels pretty red hair, she got a hold of her hair and wouldn't let go. even jared had a good "trip". he feel over the fence just outside minnie's house, he got pretty scratched up.
Friday, October 5, 2007
happiest place on earth
Posted by Custer Family at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You do have an adorable family Raylene! I love your blog!
How fun! I wish that I could go to Disneyland. Just teasing. I am going to take my kids one of these days. You guys look great. Your girls are about the cutest things ever.
Post a Comment