Thursday, October 25, 2007

family fun






this week we introduced the girls to the "flour game" they were all excited until they dropped the penny in the flour and had to get it out with their teeth. it was a lot of fun, even jared who thinks he is the best at this game had to dig out the penny. courtney's eyelashes were covered in flour since they are so long it was adorable.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Adorable! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Cara said...

Flash back....we totally used to play that game all the time for family home evening when I was a kid. Then we'd make home made donuts. I need to start doing those things with my kids. Looks like you guys had way to much fun!

steveandlaura said...

Cute game, never heard of it. You are an amazing cook Raylene, I want your garlic bread recipe. Your girls are beautiful.