Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fabulously Five

Brookie is growing up so fast! She just turned five and we are
so proud of her. Jared took the day off and we made
her favorite breakfast. She chose bacon (which is my major weakness)
eggs and hashbrowns. We later took her bowling. She kicked
the whole familie's butt's. She was the only person who
broke 100.


We went to Chili's for lunch (another food weakness for me)
She actually wanted them to sing to her. So our waiter
made sure she was taken care off with a large chocolate shake.
She was kind enough to share that with us.


We had the family party that night. She was so
excited. All she asked for was make up and a horse carriage.
She got what she wanted and then some.

She announced to my dad that "my mom told me even if you don't
like your presents your suppose to say WOW! THANK YOU."
Yeah I was busted. I really don't remember saying that.
I guess she has a better memory than I do.


I'm sure she wished for more make up.


Her favorite!

4 comments:

Bushel and a Peck Preschool said...

Happy Birthday Brookie!!
Love-Ms Heather

Linda said...

She's a doll! That's funny what she said to your dad! You were totally busted.

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Brooke. Looks like a way fun day.

Lydia said...

Raylene, it is so fun to stay caught up in your life. Your family is so cute!

By the way, I just received an invite from Jen Preston on facebook. That took me back to the good ol' days of Cherry Tree. It's so much fun to connect with all of you!